Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I can see the end getting closer and closer, just not fast enough. I really miss having a few minutes to myself. But however, I guess on the bright side I will have completed half of my degree requirements. It sure seems like it has been much longer than just four months. It feels like forever. I am looking forward to camping at the lake and just chilling with my family. My brother Dennis always keeps me laughing and I could use a good laugh now and again. My roses are looking great and my millions bells are in full bloom. I need to weedeat but it will have to wait until I get a moment to myself. I am going to have a lot of weeds to pull as well. I am going to try to get my tomato plants out if it will ever stop raining. Well so much for keeping ahead of things. I am tired and I can't think of anything more at the moment to write about.

No comments: