Saturday, May 12, 2007

Someday

Someday I will get my horse trained. Someday I will repaper my kitchen cabinets and sort out all the things I don't need and put them in a garage sale. Someday I will get the attic more organized. Someday I will visit the people I love more. Someday I will repaint the porch and while I am at it the entire house. Someday I will go to bed early and stay in bed the next morning as long as I want. Someday I will know what it is like to be loved. Someday I will finish my books. Someday I will mend relationships that need mending. Someday I will finish all the quilts I have plans for. Someday I will cut a record with all the songs I have written over the years. Someday I will pick up my guitar and start practicing again. Someday I will start back to church. Someday I will read through the Bible. Someday I will become the woman I know I can be. Someday I will feel all my efforts have been worth it. Someday I will clean out my SUV. Someday I will start and finish scrap books for all my pictures. Someday I will take a vacation to Ireland. Someday I know what it is like to graduate with my bachelors. Someday I will learn to not sweat the little stuff. Someday I will have the love and respect of my sons. Someday I will start working on Someday.

No comments: