Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter

Today turned out to be a very beautiful day, even though a bit chilly. The sun was shining and it wasn't raining. My sons came for lunch and stayed to watch a movie and hunt two Easter eggs that I fill with $20 bills. They hate that I make them hunt for them but like most men they can't resist money. We had a good visit today and I went right back to homework when they left. I can't wait till this semester is over even though I will be going during the summer too. Nine classes have kind of left me drained. We have a family campout May 18th - 27. It's kind of like a family reunion. We all gather at the lake and camp out for a week. We bring our instruments and have a great time singing, fishing, camping and swimming. I can't wait for the break. I was walking 8 miles a day and since the semester started I am lucky to get in a 20 minute walk on the treadmill. I made homemade bread today. Just what I need around the house while I am being inactive. This weather is enough to drive you crazy, warm one day and cold the next. I guess we will never get bored. I wish I had more time to read other people's blogs. Some of them are interesting. Well time for algebra. Have a great week!

No comments: